New pharmacogenetics consultation service
Eugenomic launches the Personalized Prescription consultation service
Medication, depending on the person, can be ineffective or produce toxicity: in any case, there may be treatment failure. This can occur both due to interactions between the prescribed drugs and also due to the genetics of each person. The latter is called Pharmacogenetics.
Official technical guidelines for medicines
Nowadays, in the 21st century, most of the official technical guides for drugs include information on relevant genetic markers, including the American FDA (USA), the European EMA (European Medicines Agency) and the Spanish AEMPS (Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios). Data almost impossible to retain in memory.
We are specialists in pharmacogenetics
We have developed g-Nomic®, a specific personalized prescription software that is updated daily, with more than 2.5 million interactions between medications, lifestyle habits and individual genetic variants.
EUGENOMIC, aware of the importance of medication nowadays, offers the Personalized Prescription Consultation service.
Request now a consultation with a specialist in pharmacogenetics. Just send us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you want, include the list of medications you take and nutritional supplements.
(*) Price of the consultation: 65€.
- Why do I need a personalized prescription consultation?
– I want to know whether or not the medications I take are incompatible with each other.
– I take new medications and I want to know if there could be adverse effects with what I already take.
– I want to know if the medications I take, according to the protocol, could have a toxic effect or therapeutic failure, due to my genetics.
– I am starting a treatment for cancer and I want to know if the ones I am already taking could interfere and vice versa.
– I have been prescribed one of the “new” anticoagulants, and I want to know if there could be interactions with the others I already take that could cause me to bleed.
Fill in your details to send us your pharmacogenetics query
To learn more about our online consultation, please fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can also call (+34) 932 922 963 or send an email to email@example.com.
In case of emergency you can contact us at +34 682 90 27 73.
Thanks for your query
Out team will get back to you as soon as possible.