g-Nomic®authorized by theAEMPSas “Software to apply Pharmacogenetics in the prescription of medicines”, with registration number 7243-PS.It complies with the directive for medical devices93/42/CEE.
- Program that interrelates all medication drugs with the genes directly involved, personalizes the prescription and reports the correct doses to be administered.g-Nomic®interrelates:
- More than 400 genetic variations, and with more than 1000 inducers and inhibitors
- More than 10,000 interactions between drugs
- More than 3,000 interactions between drugs with life habits and medicinal plants
- Reports more than 2,000 risks associated with medication and proposes alternatives.
- More than 2,300,000 cross-interactions.Daily update according to International regulations and high impact publications.
Dr. Juan Sabater-Tobella
European Specialist in Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EC4)Member of the Pharmacogenomics Research NetworkMember of the International Society of Pharmacogenomics and Outcomes ResearchPresidente de EUGENOMIC®
This text has been translated automatically using an electronic translator, so the Spanish version should prevail. Please check in case of doubt.
Last modified: Nov 20, 2018 @ 5:56 pm